Tim Smith (email: email@example.com)
This League earns you 3 EWS point
As the name implies, this event is a weekly 18 hole Low Net competition. Participants are divided into flights of 15-20 based on their season opening handicap indexes. Awards to weekly winners and runners-up in each flight are based on “low net scores” posted (adjusted to course rating) each week running Sunday through Saturday.
Weekly competition extends for 20 weeks (approx.) beginning late April/early May.
- The scorecard of your 18 hole round must be attested by another BMC Member
- Your round must be posted on the GHIN system
- Your score must be posted in the Best Weekly Scoring book (found in the Men’s Locker Room/Lounge downstairs.
- Place your scorecard in the appropriate Box slot next to the scoring books. We need to find your card to verify scores. Note where your card can be found on the scoring sheet.
- You do NOT have to play every week. But if you do, and have a good round, go ahead and post it in the book.
- You do NOT have to play at Braemar. You can play any course, anywhere in the world. Just make sure another BMC Member plays with you and attests.
- Thursday League scores are eligible. If you play Thursday, your scorecards are collected by the Braemar Staff and verified by Golf Genius. We will use those scores so no need for an additional scorecard or entry onto the Best Weekly scoresheets.
- Gift Certificates redeemable for merchandise in the Braemar Pro Shop are awarded to the weekly winners.
- Winnings are electronically posted to your account associated with your players card.
- Results will be posted in the Men’s Club area of the Clubhouse and on this area of the website.
Good luck and have a great golf season!!
2020 Season Results: In 2020 there were five flights. Winners are based on cumulative winnings over the season.
The winners in each flight were:
Flight A – Steve Bloomquist
Flight B – Dick Helde
Flight C – Tom Awsumb
Flight D – Greg Baron
Flight E – Rick Windham