Vince Bradford (email: Vincebradford1@gmail.com)
Joe Gensch (email:email@example.com)
This event earns you 4 EWS points
THE BMC JUNE STAG IS FINALLY BACK AT BRAEMER GOLF COURSE!
GUESTS ARE WELCOME!
The 2nd BMC Major Event of the 2021 Golf Season is now on the calendar. The date: Friday June 25th, 2021. The place: Braemar Golf Course. Join us for an afternoon of fun, golf, dinner, prizes and lots of laughs.
Date and Time: Friday June 25th, 2:00PM Shotgun Start.
Individual Check in starts at 12:30. Range Opens at Noon.
Format: Build Your Own 4 Man Team. And feel free to invite guests. If you don’t have a foursome, enter anyway. We’ll do our best to build foursomes. Best 2 of 4 Balls with multiple winners for both Gross and Net score. Plus various Skill Events.
Entry Fee: $125, which includes:
- 18 holes with Cart: 2 players per cart
- Free Range balls
- Tee Gift for every player
- Multiple Winners in both Gross and Net flights
- Skill Contests
- Great Meal after the event in the banquet room
- Tables socially distanced with 6 people per table
As long-time Members know, this event may sell out quickly. So register now.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE JUNE 14th.
NOTE ON TEAM REGISTRATION
Because of the fact that this event will accommodate Guests, there are some limitations as to how we can process Team Entries. If you plan on bringing guests, simply purchase the number of “Tickets” you need, provide names and GHIN numbers for each (including you), and proceed to checkout.
For BMC members who are NOT bringing a guest but want to play together as a Team, we ask that you do 1 of the following so the tournament directors are informed of your desires. Either:
- Have 1 Member pay for the full team. Doing this will send your team information to the coordinators as part of your purchase. You will be asked who the players are and what their GHIN numbers are and after you complete payment, that info is forwarded to the coordinators. Makes their life simpler.
- If you choose to register individually, we do not have a mechanism to communicate your team info. Please take the additional step of emailing either of the event coordinators to advise them of who is on your team.
Before deciding to participate in this event, participants should make an individual assessment of (i) any health-related considerations or concerns they may have, and (ii) any health-related risks involved in participating in this event. Participants acknowledge that they assume full responsibility for all health-related risks of participating, including the risk of contracting COVID-19 or other communicable illnesses. The BMC assumes no responsibility whatsoever over any health-related risks to participants and cannot provide any assurances that participants will not contract COVID-19 or any other communicable illness as a result of their participation.