Steve Bloomquist (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
This League earns you 3 EWS Points
The Wednesday League is played on Braemar’s Championship course and begins when weather allows, usually late April or early May and continues for roughly 20 weeks. 3 weeks of playoffs will follow the regular season
This league is for the lower handicap player and is limited to players with handicaps of 12 or less. The maximum handicap is 6 strokes for 9 holes. Play is “match play only”. Current handicaps are used and the two low handicaps and the two high handicaps from each team play each other. Match points are awarded as follows.
- Two points (1 for tie) to the winner of each match.
- Two points for team low net (1 each for tie)
The league plays a round robin season with the top 8 teams advancing to the single elimination playoffs.
League Capacity is 78. There are 26 teams with 3 players per team. 13 Teams in each of 2 Divisions. Existing Members know this league fills quickly so please get your registration in early.
You must have a valid, current GHIN handicap.
The team rosters and schedules will be finalized in early April and emailed to you when they are ready.
- The team of Kirk Thompson, Mike Wangen and Bill Leaf were the playoff winners.
- The team of Brian Kaul, Byron Dolven and Tom Klassen were the highest point earners during the regular season.
- 57 players won something (75% of participants) through regular season, nearies, playoffs, or the 4 weekly shootouts.
Congrats to all the winners!